Why we love mLearning
On average, we spend three hours and 15 minutes on our phones every day. We take them with us everywhere and look to them in those moments in between. High-quality mobile learning allows us to swap the cat videos for our personal and professional development. For a bit at least.
Our approach to mobile learning
To make learning work on mobiles, you can’t just lift and shift your old content. It takes effort and expertise to make it engaging and effective. Luckily we’ve got that in spades. Here’s how we help:
- Collecting your training content and devising the best course structure for mobile learning
- Organising your content into bite-sized chunks; each focused on a single learning outcome
- Bringing key messages and learnings to life through engaging visuals, videos and other content
- Designing courses that are friendly for even the fattest of fingers (ours included)
- Exporting LMS packages that can be easily uploaded into your existing system
Mobile learning FAQs
We provide fully bespoke training solutions for any learning challenge. So whether you want to covert your existing onboarding, compliance, health and safety, software, soft-skills or technical training into a mobile-friendly format; or develop a brand new specialist course from scratch; we can help.
Making training available on mobiles means your teams can complete a lesson wherever and whenever works best for them. As a result, they can quickly learn before a meeting, while travelling or even while watering the garden. Moreover, it also boosts engagement, increases retention and delivers an amazing return on investment.
Firstly, does your learning management system (LMS) allow you to import training as either SCORM, xAPI (Tin Can) or AICC? If so, we can build the course in our authoring tool and then share a file for you to upload. As a result, that means that even if your LMS is a Luddite you can still provide mobile learning to your colleagues.