How our eLearning authoring can help you
With the shift to online learning, there’s huge pressure on L&D teams to make training available to remote teams and accessible on any device. However, creating engaging eLearning courses takes time. If your systems are outdated or your team is at capacity, we can help.
We use a suite of leading eLearning authoring tools to create eLearning courses that can be uploaded directly into your learning management system (LMS). We ensure you have the final files (and the knowledge of how to update them) so that you can easily amend training as your business changes.
Our approach to eLearning authoring
- We review your existing training content and help you break content into bite-sized chunks that are perfect for online training and mobile learning
- Our copywriters help you rewrite your training so that it’s optimised for reading online
- We then help you bring your course to life with whatever supporting media you have available – or our creative team can whip up engaging animated videos, illustrations, documents and more
- Using eLearning authoring tools such as Rise and Adobe Captivate, we then construct your course so that it can be easily viewed on any device
- Our simple review process ensures you have creative and editorial control every step of the way
- Once you’re ecstatic, we export it as a SCORM, xAPI, AICC or cmi5 file that can be easily uploaded into your system
- We provide you with access to the final files and short training guides on how to update them. Ensuring you you can easily make simple tweaks yourself
eLearning authoring FAQs
We use hourly or daily rates to calculate the cost of each project. First, reviewing and rewriting content can be done relatively quickly (depending on the size of the course). Need help creating bespoke illustrations or other digital media? We’ll provide you with a range of options to get the best quality possible from your budget.
Does your LMS allow you to import SCORM, xAPI, AICC or cmi5 files? If so, we can build the course in our authoring tool so that it’s optimised for mobile.
Making training available on mobiles means your teams can complete a lesson wherever and whenever works best for them. Whether before a meeting, while travelling or even while watering the garden. In addition, it boosts engagement, increases retention and delivers amazing return on investment.
We use a range of eLearning authoring tools and can provide fully bespoke training solutions for any learning challenge. For a start, we can convert your existing onboarding, compliance, H&S, software or soft-skills training into engaging eLearning. Otherwise, we can develop a brand new specialist course from scratch.